I’d like familiarize you with some capabilities and features of your newly
created e-mail address to help you get started.
The easiest way to access your 1&1 e-mail from any computer is by using
1&1 Webmail. The 1&1 Webmail website provides you access to your e-mail
from any web browser. You can log into your account using your e-mail
address and password at the link below:
1&1 Webmail includes some great features that extend past the point of
just basic e-mail transmission. Using 1&1 Webmail, you can also:
– Create and manage appointments in your calendar
– Create and manage your contact list
– Configure SPAM filtering options
– Create auto-responders that automatically reply to incoming
– Create multiple signatures for friends, clients, co-workers, etc.
You may also want to configure your new e-mail address on your PC or
smartphone, in which case the Help Center articles below will help walk
you through the setup process.
I hope that you enjoy your new e-mail address using your 1&1 domain and
all that 1&1 Webmail has to offer.
Head of Customer Service